Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Our Family's Dedication

Baby girl came into our life in August and stole our hearts...but it was not a surprise to GOD that she was always suppose to be, it just surprised us.
 So there was nothing more special than standing with the love of my life and our 3 daughters and committing before our church to raise Baby Girl to know her creator.  I have no doubt that GOD has great plans for our little girl and she is surrounded  by people who adore her and want her to receive all that GOD has in store for her.
 


We were so blessed to belong to a church that is like family to us and has helped our family to grow closer and closer to Christ.


I am so thankful to have the support of our family who joined us for breakfast and church service to witness our commitment.


We are just blessed beyond measure!

1 comment:

  1. Our God is such an Incredible God!!!! I love Baby Girl every bit as much as I love those other 2 adorable grandgirls!!!
    I am so thankful for the blessings that come from you and your precious family!!!

    ReplyDelete